It can be difficult to get into the fall spirit in Miami because the only temperature we have all year round is HOT. But thanks to all the different family-friendly events in Miami-Dade County, you will have plenty of options to go to experience fall, pumpkin spice, and everything nice. Here 5 things to do this fall in Miami:
1) Pumpkin Patch at Pittman Park, Coral Gables, on Saturday, October 16th from 2 pm – 6 pm. Celebrate fall in the City Beautiful! Hundreds of pumpkins of all sizes will take over Pittman Park.
Enjoy live music, pumpkin decorating, face painting, food and beverages for purchase,
and adorable picture-perfect fall portrait areas.
The event is FREE.
2) Pumpkin Patch at Pinto’s Farm on Saturdays and Sundays until October 31st. Admission includes 1 pumpkin, unlimited rides, photo ops, hay maze, magic show, and petting zoo.
3) The Little Farm Fall Festival on Saturdays and Sundays from October 9th until October 31st. $12 admission includes a pumpkin patch, animal interactions, hay maze, children’s playfield, butterfly garden, local food vendors, and pony rides.
4) Walkthrough Spooky Safari Tour & Covid Safe Pumpkin Patch at Animal EDventure & Safari, Boynton Beach. 2nd Spooky Safari (walkthrough) with private Covid safe pumpkin patches. Tours have to be scheduled via text at 561-350-6948.
5) Tinez Farms Fall Festival: Pumpkin Patch & Fall Shows from September 10th thru November 7th, 2021. Enjoy pop-up vendors, photo ops, kids’ activities, live music, hay bale castle & maze, animal barnyard, and more.
For more suggestions on things to do with kids (or without) in Miami, follow me on Instagram here.